Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Open room, talk about whatever in here.
CKai

Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Post by CKai » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 pm

I have to admit, they fascinate me. And of course there's that pesky fact that some conspiracy theories turned out to be real. Plus I like to rile people up. But that's not why I'm posting this. I just want to know which ones you think are hilarious, or might have you into a believer if you only had more evidence. Stuff like that.
Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?

Miss Tranton

Re: Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Post by Miss Tranton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 am

False flags are both fascinating and scary at the same time. Only because they've happened before, it's a proven fact, so there's always the possibility that something is one. It's of course hard to tell so that makes the theory more juicy.

Mik Darkashian

Post by Mik Darkashian » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

@Cobra Kai, did you post this on purpose as a response to my post about flat earthers? I can't believe your gall.

Daniel
Opifex
Opifex

Post by Daniel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Hands down, Denver International Airport. Alex Jones has covered it, but the gist is that DIA was built to be eventually be like a secret concentration camp in the apocalypse. There's weird tunnels that go for miles there, plus some weird paintings, and the barbed wire on the fence points in the wrong direction, like they want to keep people in instead of out (if I remember correctly).
The hallmark of a fool is a mind that never changes.