Whats your flavor of fitness?

Discuss specifically improvements of the body, mind, and spirit here.
Death Knell

Whats your flavor of fitness?

Post by Death Knell » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:08 pm

How do you like to work out? Me, I like to do a lot of outdoor activities, I jog sometimes in the mornings. I have an erratic schedule so it's harder to be disciplined in that way. When I get to the gym I like to lift. Big fan of deadlift, also like some kettlebell stuff.

Miss Tranton

Re: Whats your flavor of fitness?

Post by Miss Tranton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:02 am

I don't work out as much as I should but I typically just go for the stairmaster, haha. Elliptical, cycle, sometimes treadmill. I don't like to lift weights.

Veil

Post by Veil » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:25 am

I don't work out as much as I use to. I'd like a class or something similar. Maybe kickboxing or even yoga.

Daniel
Opifex
Opifex

Post by Daniel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:13 pm

I like activities more than working out, I have a hard time sticking to any one regimen. Things like gymnastics, sports, and parkour are all my particular brand. Once upon a time I had a hardcore fitness site (Fatal Fitness) and would do those workouts, then I partnered up with a friend to open a CrossFit gym, so that was my style for a while. I like group workouts as far as teaching is concerned, and I currently teach at a kickboxing gym, so circuit style is another thing I enjoy.
The hallmark of a fool is a mind that never changes.

CKai

Post by CKai » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:00 pm

I actually don't like working out, so it's a huge test of my discipline and vitality. So I would say my flavor is...the bare minimum?
Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?