What are your thoughts on the Walking Dead?

Open room, talk about whatever in here.
Mik Darkashian

What are your thoughts on the Walking Dead?

Post by Mik Darkashian » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 am

I'm all caught up on the whole series and I have to say the last few seasons are frustrating. My biggest beef is that everyone makes the stupidest decisions. I'm constantly asking, "Why don't they just kill them?" It's totally problematic writing. The characters from both sides put themselves in prime situations where they could easily end things and they never do. The other issue I have is that they just shoot and shoot and shoot guns without aiming, as if ammunition were unlimited. You know, as if it wasn't the damn apocalypse. I'm annoyed, but I'm not to the point where I'm giving up on the show. I still want to see it through. Season 2 was the worst.

Daniel
Opifex
Opifex

Re: What are your thoughts on the Walking Dead?

Post by Daniel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:28 pm

I liked TWD when it first came out, and I've liked it in spurts. First season was awesome, partly because we weren't inundated with zombie stuff yet. Second season was awful. It got good again when the found the prison, I thought it was a great location. I'm a fan of post-apocalypse stuff, so I like to see good ideas (for the record, I'd take over Costco). I also liked the cannibal part. I was also a fan of when Negan arrived and started whacking dudes with Lucille. I think it's just dragging on now, though.
The hallmark of a fool is a mind that never changes.

Vandersexxx

Re: What are your thoughts on the Walking Dead?

Post by Vandersexxx » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:39 pm

I liked it mostly, except for Season 2. Although I cannot remember where I left off, and I have not seen the later seasons.