Loricism needs a book

Post questions or observations about Loricism in general that might not fit into one of the other categories.
Mik Darkashian

Loricism needs a book

Post by Mik Darkashian » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:24 pm

I have been a fan of this since it first began, and I've seen it grow past several initial hiccups, false starts, etc. And I believe it will continue to evolve, as it should. But I think a lot of people need that first big push, something that can really get them to embrace this whole experiment with both arms. I think there needs to be a book, or several. Maybe videos and audio. You got to get the word out there, and to do that you have to tap into people's emotions. Give them something that makes them feel better instantly, then give them something that changes their life.

Daniel
Opifex
Opifex

Re: Loricism needs a book

Post by Daniel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Oh I'm working on it, I assure you. It's time consuming. I've tried several times, a lot of false starts. I think I got it down pat right now, though.
The hallmark of a fool is a mind that never changes.

Miss Tranton

Post by Miss Tranton » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 am

I also would like to see a book.

Rachel Umstrad
Tiro
Tiro

Post by Rachel Umstrad » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 pm

I would add to this that it needs lots of entry points. A book is great, along with a free version. A email entry course might be great, and of course videos, videos, and more videos. Take the audio from those and make a podcast. Add an online course. Do interviews. Lastly, if you really want to spread your message, change the life of a celebrity. You need your own Tom Cruise.